About MyUS Shopping
- What is MyUS Shopping?
- How do I place a MyUS Shopping order?
- What is MyUS Marketplace, and how does it work?
- What is MyUS Buying Assistant, and how does it work?
- What stores can I shop with MyUS Shopping?
- How can my US store be featured on MyUS Shopping?
Placing an Order
- What shipping address should I enter at checkout?
- Do you accept store discounts, coupons or promo codes?
- What if an item is out of stock?
- Are there size and weight restrictions on what I can order with MyUS Shopping?
- Can I use MyUS Shopping to buy items for me on eBay or other auction site?
- Can I order personalized or customized items through MyUS Shopping?
- Can I edit or cancel my MyUS Shopping order?
- Can I return merchandise ordered through MyUS Shopping?
- How can I make sure I'm ordering the right US clothing or shoe size?
Paying for Your Order
- How do I pay for my MyUS Shopping order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do MyUS Shopping charges include customs fees, tariffs or taxes?
- Is my payment information safe with MyUS Shopping?
Shipping Your Order
- What are my international shipping options?
- How are international shipping rates calculated?
- How much does international shipping cost?
- When am I charged for shipping costs?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- How can I get my order in a hurry?
- How can I track my order?
- How does combining my purchases help me save money on shipping?
- Is my shipment insured?
- What does shipping insurance cover?
- Will you open my packages?
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What is considered dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- How is Australian GST calculated?
- Are there any special considerations when shipping to Argentina?
- Do I need permits when importing into Saudi Arabia?
What is MyUS Shopping?
MyUS Shopping is a set of tools that make it easy for international shoppers to get what they want from US stores. Our tools allow you to shop multiple US stores with one easy checkout, zero US sales tax, and international shipping included.
- Download our Chrome extension
- Download our mobile app for Android or Apple phones and use it to browse stores for products, shop the MyUS Marketplace, or use MyUS Buying Assistant.
- Browse products on the MyUS Marketplace and add items directly to your MyUS cart - no download needed.
- Use MyUS Buying Assistant to shop from virtually any US store.
How do I place a MyUS Shopping order?
It’s easy! First, decide how you want to shop:
- On desktop? Download our extension for Chrome
- On your phone? Download our mobile app for Android or Apple.
- Want to start shopping now? Browse products on MyUS Marketplace and add items directly to your MyUS cart.
- Know exactly what you want? Fill out the MyUS Buying Assistant form.
Use any of these tools to shop your favorite US websites and add items to your MyUS Shopping cart, then check out and pay upfront for international shipping!
What is MyUS Marketplace, and how does it work?
MyUS Marketplace allows you to browse products and add them directly to your MyUS cart without downloading an app or extension.
Simply choose a category, find a product, and add it to your MyUS cart. Browse products from the USA and China (NEW!). Checkout includes international shipping and delivery to your door.
What is MyUS Buying Assistant, and how does it work?
MyUS Buying Assistant allows you to place a MyUS Shopping order from virtually any US store:
- Go to the Buying Assistant page in your browser or the MyUS Shopping app.
- In a separate browser tab or window, find to the item you want to buy.
- Copy the product page URL of the item you would like to purchase, and paste it into the Buying Assistant form.
- Fill out the details of the product and submit. The item is now in your MyUS Shopping cart!
What stores can I shop with MyUS Shopping?
You can shop hundreds of stores! Visit our stores page for a list of websites you can shop using the MyUS Shopping Chrome extension. Browse hundreds of additional products on MyUS Marketplace, and use MyUS Buying Assistant to access more US shops.
Occasionally, while using the Chrome extension or app, you may be redirected to a store's local website for your country, instead of its US site. To make sure you are on the store's US website:
- Are product prices in US dollars? If so, keep shopping!
- If prices are NOT in US dollars, try changing your shipping country to US or visiting the store's US website.
- If you are not able to visit the store's US website, click here to learn how to use a VPN to shop US stores.
What shipping address should I enter at checkout?
Please enter the international shipping address that will be the final delivery destination for your shipment.
Can I edit or cancel my MyUS Shopping order?
No. Once your MyUS Shopping order has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled or changed.
How can my US store be featured on the MyUS Shopping app?
If you are interested in working with MyUS to access an international customer base, we want to hear from you! With MyUS, you’ll have access to over 5 million customers in 220 countries and territories. We offer easy integration for the MyUS Marketplace, with your products featured on desktop and our mobile app. You’ll get marketing on your behalf, plus MyUS' export, packing and shipping expertise.
We're always looking for new stores and products for our international shoppers. Please contact us!
How do I pay for my MyUS Shopping order?
MyUS Shopping accepts credit cards, debit cards and PayPal (if available in your country). There is a non-refundable handling fee for each order processed.
What forms of payment do you accept?
MyUS Shopping accepts:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Boleto Báncario
- Union Pay
- Diner’s Club
- Google Pay
- Master Card
- Paysafe Card
- International Bank Transfer
- Tarjeta Shopping
- Visa Checkout
Do MyUS Shopping charges include customs fees, tariffs or taxes?
No. Duties and taxes are collected by the carrier that delivers your shipment. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee to clear your package through local customs. These fees vary, and are not included in your MyUS Shopping order total.
Please contact your local customs office for more information about duties or import fees.
Is my payment information safe with MyUS Shopping?
Yes. MyUS Shopping is fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
What are my international shipping options?
MyUS Shopping offers two international shipping options.
For items that ship from the US:
- International Priority: Delivery in 1 to 4 days after all the items in your order reach our U.S. warehouse and are processed for shipping
- International Economy: Delivery in 7 to 10 days after all the items in your order reach our U.S. warehouse and are processed for shipping
For items that ship from the China:
- International Priority: Delivery in 5 to 9 days after all the items in your order arrive in our China warehouse and are processed for shipping
- International Economy: Delivery in 7 to 12 days after all the items in your order arrive in our China warehouse and are processed for shipping
How are international shipping rates calculated?
In most instances, we use the weight of the items in your cart to calculate international shipping. If no product weight information is available from the store, we will use our own product database to estimate weight and shipping rates.
On rare occasions, we may not be able to calculate accurate rates for non-standard items. If the shipping charged at checkout is less than actual shipping costs, we will contact you for additional payment.
Please note: Each item in your order can weigh no more than 5 pounds (2.5kg), with maximum dimensions of 20x20x20 inches (50x50x50cm).
How much does international shipping cost?
Simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout to see the cost of shipping to your country.
Please note: Each item in your order can weigh no more than 5 pounds (2.5kg), with maximum dimensions of 20x20x20 inches (50x50x50cm).
When am I charged for shipping costs?
When you place your order, you will be charged for any domestic shipping costs (from the US store to our shipping facility), as well as international shipping to your door.
MyUS members: if you select Manage in My Suite at checkout, you won’t be charged international shipping until the items ship from your suite, based on your shipping preferences.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
MyUS will hold packages from your order until all items arrive. This allows us to efficiently repack and combine your purchases into one box, maximizing your savings on international shipping. You will be notified when your package arrives and leaves our facility, and should receive it in one to 12 days after it leaves, depending on the ship method you selected at checkout.
MyUS members: if you select Manage in My Suite at checkout, the items will be shipped according to the shipping schedule saved to your account.
How can I get my order in a hurry?
Select “Rush Processing” at checkout, to get expedited order processing, and we will fast-track your purchases through our facility as soon as they arrive. Rush processing is available for an additional $10 per order. The rush processing fee is non-refundable.
How can I track my order?
There are two ways to track your order:
- Track your order at any time from the order details page. Simply login to your MyUS Shopping account.
- We will send you an email any time there is a status change to your order.
How does combining my purchases help me save money?
Shipping multiple packages overseas direct from online stores can be very costly. Our expert packing team combines your purchases efficiently and safely into one box , saving you BIG on international shipping rates.
Do you accept store discounts, coupons or promo codes?
We always do our best to give you the sale price. If a product is being offered at a discount, we will make every attempt to add the sale price directly to your MyUS cart. We do not currently accept coupons or promo codes issued by the store. However, if a discount or promo code is available when we process your order, we will apply it and refund you the difference in cost.
Is my shipment insured?
Shipping insurance can be purchased for $2.99 per $100 of insured value. While damaged or lost packages are rare, we recommend insuring your order in the unlikely event something happens to your goods. You can opt out of shipping insurance during checkout.
Note: You may not file a claim for damage or loss if you do not select shipment insurance.
What does shipping insurance cover?
Shipping insurance covers loss or damage to the items in your shipment. Insurance does NOT cover import duties and taxes, domestic shipping costs or damage to the manufacturer’s packaging.
Will you open my packages?
Yes. The MyUS Shopping team is required to open every package that arrives at our facility. Our trained login agents carefully review your purchases to ensure they were not broken during shipping and are legal for export from the USA.
Are there size and weight restrictions on what I can order with MyUS Shopping?
Yes. Each item in your order can weigh no more than 5 pounds (2.5kg), with maximum dimensions of 20x20x20 inches (50x50x50cm).
Can I order personalized or customized orders through MyUS Shopping?
Yes. We are happy to place your personalized or customized orders. Simply include details about the personalized item in the “Additional Order Details” section during checkout.
Can I use MyUS Shopping to buy items for me on eBay or other auction site?
You can purchase "Buy It Now" items from eBay with MyUS Shopping, however, we cannot purchase any auction items that require bidding
What if an item is out of stock?
If an item is not available, we will cancel that item, refund your account for the cost of the items and shipping, and process the rest of your order.
Can I return merchandise ordered through MyUS Shopping?
We cannot process a return on your behalf unless the items that arrive at our warehouse are incorrect or damaged.
How can I make sure I'm ordering the right US clothing or shoe size?
Sizeguide.net can help you determine the appropriate U.S. size to purchase.
What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
Certain items may be prohibited in your country or for export from the United States, and we cannot ship these items to you. If you are not sure if an item is prohibited, please contact us before ordering.
Some restricted items can be shipped, but only after the MyUS compliance team reviews the item to ensure it complies with both US laws in and laws in your country. The compliance review usually takes less than 24 hours, but it may take one to three business days before your package is available to ship. If you have questions about shipping a restricted item, please contact us before shipping the item to your MyUS suite. Please review our list of prohibited and restricted items before you shop.
What is considered dangerous goods or hazardous material?
Dangerous goods/hazardous materials are items that require special handling, additional packaging and labeling to be transported internationally. Shipping regulations for dangerous goods are different for every country. Items considered to be dangerous goods include: flammable items or items under pressure (e.g., hairspray, spray paint, lighters, nail polish and perfume).
Dangerous goods items may be required to ship separately from non-dangerous goods items. Please view our restricted and prohibited items list for more information, or contact us for specific information regarding your country and the items you wish to ship.
How is Australian GST calculated?
GST is based on the value of the items you ship, plus any service and shipping charges. Australian customs collects GST on individual merchant shipments over 1,000 AUD, and MyUS is responsible for collecting GST on shipments equal or less than 1,000 AUD. Any GST charges will appear on your ship request.
GST is valued and charged for each individual store (e.g., if you ship a consolidated package with MyUS with a $200 item from Store A and $1,200 item from Store B, MyUS will collect the GST for Store A, and Australian customs will collect the GST for Store B.) Learn more
This FAQ is subject to periodic updates. Please check back for the latest information regarding GST.
Are there any special considerations when shipping to Argentina?
Argentinian customs requires a CUIT/CUIL to be provided for each shipment. If you are shipping to Argentina, please enter the CUIT/CUIL of in the Tax ID field at checkout. If the customer is not an Argentinian citizen, please enter their passport number in the Tax ID field. Argentinian customs will not allow the import if this information is missing, and your shipment may be returned at your expense.
Completing Form 4550
Argentinian customs will provide you with a “number particular” or import number when your shipment reaches Argentina. You will then need to go to the AFIP website to complete the online Form 4550/T-Compras a proveedores del exterior. Your carrier will deliver an “Aviso 3579” notification letter to the consignee which provides instructions on this new process. Please check with Argentinian customs to be sure the consignee has a CUIT/CUIL with an AFIP access level of 2 or greater.
Argentina Customs: http://www.afip.gob.ar/sitio/externos/
Do I need permits when importing into Saudi Arabia?
You may need a permit when importing some items into Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Food and Drug Authority requires permits for certain drugs, supplements and pharmaceutical products. You can learn more about Saudi permit requirements here.
If you receive an item that requires a permit, we will notify you by email and provide a link to the personal import clearance form. You may request an import permit by downloading and submitting the completed form to the Saudi Food and Drug Authority at the email address on the bottom of the form.
Please note: We can send your merchandise to you while you are applying for the permit, but you may be unable to receive your package until the import permit is approved.