10 Inspiring Books To Read In 2019
Ready to get inspired? Whether you’re focused on organizing your home, strengthening your presence at work, or increasing your spirituality, there’s a book that can put you on the right track.
Shop inspirational bestsellers today with MyUS Shopping for one-cart checkout and worldwide shipping in as little as 2-4 days.
10. The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World's Most Successful People Launched Their Careers $15
Inspire yourself with empowering stories about how some of the world's most important people launched their careers by taking the road less traveled; otherwise known as the third door. Buy your copy here.
9. In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney $23
What happens when we persue our passions and dreams? This inspirational book shares the stories of over 100 exceptional and influencial women who embraced their creative spirit, overcame adversity, and became amazing entrepreneurs. Buy it here.
8. The Montessori Toddler: A Parent's Guide to Raising a Curious and Responsible Human Being $15
Calling all toddler parents! If you're looking for ways to avoid the terrible twos, foster creativity, and bring the educational values of a Montessori classroom into your home, your book has arrived! The Montessori toddler inspired parents to be present, handle tantrums, and be a guide for their child without resorting to bribery or threats. Buy it here.
7. Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People $10
Tired of living with insecurity? Everybody Always by Bob Goff takes readers on a journey to learn the secrets of living without fear, worry, or constraint. Buy it here.
6. The Home Edit: A Guide to Organizing and Realizing Your House Goals $15
Ready to organize your home? This Amazon Bestseller is a room-by-room guide to establishing order in your home - even the dreaded junk drawer! Buy it here.
5. You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life $10
Want to improve your life and stop doubting yourself? This bestseller serves up 27 bitesized chapters that contain inspiring stories, advice, and exercises to help you identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs that can hold you back from living your best life. Buy it here.
4. Mostly Sunny: How I Learned to Keep Smiling Through the Rainiest Days $17
In Mostly Sunny, well-known meterologist and TV personality Janice Dean reveals how she tackled professional and personal obstacles with infectious joy and finds the silver lining in every cloud - a truly inspiring read. Buy it here.
3. Cat and Nat's Mom Truths: Embarrassing Stories and Brutally Honest Advice on the Extremely Real Struggle of Motherhood $11
Just want to survive parenting and know that you're not alone? Mixing memoir, humor, and advice, Catherine Belknap and Natalie Telfer (aka Cat and Nat) share never-before-told stories about the stress, guilt, joy, and laundry (oh the laundry!) of being a mom with brutal honesty and humor - an essntial companion for moms everywhere! Buy a copy here.
2. Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave by Joanna Gaines $28
In the #1 Bestseller Homebody, designer extraordinaire Joanna Gaines goes beyond inspiration and walks you through how to create a home that reflects the personalities and stories of the people who live there by helping you assess your priorities and instincts, likes and dislikes. Buy it here.
1. Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals $15
From Rachel Hollis, author of the bestselling Girl, Wash Your Face comes Girl, Stop Apologizing, her latest release that encourages readers to find the courage to change themselves instead of focusing on changing others. Buy your copy here.
We always aim to bring our members the best shopping options available, but some of the books featured in this post may have purchase restrictions. To find more information, please visit the merchant’s terms of sale, shipping guidelines and/or terms and conditions.