Clothes That Support A Good Cause
Supporting charitable causes used to be limited to monetary donations, but these days, many companies are doing their part to give back, making it easier than ever for consumers to shop with conscious.
Check out three of our favorites below. These online retailers are not only giving back—but they’re also offering up super stylish fashion that you’ll love. And remember, you can shop these retailers with MyUS Shopping’s easy one-cart checkout.
ASOS MADE IN KENYA
ASOS is known for unique, fresh, and inclusive clothing, shoes, and accessories, and we're excited to report that their ASOS MADE IN KENYA collection not only delivers great fashion but also supports SOKO, an ethical clothing manufacturer in Kenya that they've partnered with since 2010, to improve local communities. Along with helping to provide access to healthcare, they provide training and a stitching academy to upskill people, growing from 4 to over 50 employees in the last 8 years.
Shop popular looks from the collection:
- Square neck crop top in animal print $40
- Pull on trousers in animal print $56
- Cami dress with splits in grid print $64
- Button through midi dress with ruffle detail $51.50
Everlane 100% Human
Everlane's 100% Human collection launched over a year ago, and since then, it's raised almost a quarter-million dollars for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), which has been fighting to defend civil liberties since 1920. The collection includes t-shirts, fleece crews, muscle tanks, and hoodies, and for each item sold, Everlane donates $5.
- The 100% Human Unisex Crew in Small Print $22
- The 100% Human French Terry Hoodie in Large Print $55
- The 100% Human Muscle Tank in Large Print $22
- The 100% Human Unisex French Terry Sweatshirt in Small Print $50
YOOX We Are Handsome X Collection
Shop fashion-forward swimwear from Australian brand We Are Handsome through their collaboration with YOOX, and proceeds raised through the sale will be directed towards the Great Barrier Reef Foundation, supporting the Reef’s recovery in response to the bleaching and other associated impacts from climate change.
- We Are Handsome Animal Print Swim Shirt - $76
- We Are Handsome Cheetah Cover Up - $75
- We Are Handsome Multicolor Bikini Bottom - $24
- We Are Handsome Cheetah Bottom - $70
- We Are Handsome Print Leggings - $32
Shop the latest fashions while supporting charitable causes, and ship internationally with MyUS Shopping!
We always aim to bring our members the best shopping options available, but some of the products featured in this post may have purchase restrictions. To find more information, please visit the merchant’s terms of sale, shipping guidelines and/or terms and conditions.