Music Theory for Dummies (Paperback)
- Michael Pilhofer; Holly Day
- Master major and minor scales, intervals, pitches, and clefs
- Understand basic notation, time signals, tempo, dynamics, and navigation
- Employ melodies, chords, progressions, and phrases to form music
- Compose harmonies and accompanying melodies for voice and instruments
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.